Last week, we interviewed WhachulaGhost from #GhostSec (Ghost Security) on America Continues about how his group works to shutdown websites that are related to ISIS – and how their friends and colleagues at #CtrlSec (Control Security) do the same to ISIS-related social media accounts.
Well, now it would appear that some super-swell terrorist dudes took notice!
As as the good guy hackers at #GhostSec would say, “LULZ!”
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Baqiya brothers and sisters. You may or may not have heard about this revealing interview but it should come as no surprise that there are spies and infiltrators trying to break into the ranks of Muslims supporting the Khilafah on social media. We would expect this from tyrannical governments but since they are too busy spending billions of dollars to oppress Muslims around the world, they largely conceded this effort to independent cyber punks and hooligans. Their Operational Security is a JOKE! Case and point is the following interview with “Wauchula Ghost.” In the interview he reveals the following about GhostSec and CtrlSec:
Interview Part One
1. People who run corporate networks are among them.
2. They claim to have shut down 130 websites through attacks or working with the host.
3. United States is afraid to shut down sites and companies don’t cooperate.
4. CtrlSec handles social media, GhostSec goes after forums.
5.Are intercepting messages and giving to government contact.
Interview Part Two
1. They were told Government not doing this type of work because they are understaffed and lack resources.
2. There are about 12 of them and “helpers.”
3. Over 200 fake “ISIS” chat accounts are being used to infiltrate!
4. Claim to have shut down 78,000 social media accounts.
5. Use hashtags to notify #ctrlsec or #ghostsec or invite people to their website www.ghostsec.org to submit “ISIS” supporters.
Listen to the interview (Part 1 and 2) here:
Their website at ghostsec.org
BLOCK THESE KUFFAR!!!